Burying the Lede is a (hopefully) daily collection of interesting game-journalism-related links I’ve come across that don’t require a full post but that I still wanted to share.
Didja miss me? Three weeks worth of links to catch up on, so these will be a little longer than normal for a while.
- Freelancer extraordinaire Chris Dahlen has been discussing his feelings of burnout and how he’s coping with them over at his blog.
- Jim Rossignol’s excellent This Gaming Life is readable/downloadble in its entirety, for free, online. Read it, ya mook!
- Someone is working on an in-depth documentary about competitive Tetris players (PDF link). Best of luck to ’em.
- Speaking of in-depth looks, Rockstar Games is getting a three-volume coffee table art book and DVD.
- Apparently you aren’t successful in this business if you haven’t received a death threat or two.
- I didn’t attend Activision’s E3 party this year (or E3 itself, actually), but this is how I will always remember it.