Burying the Lede is a (hopefully) daily collection of interesting game-journalism-related links I’ve come across that don’t require a full post but that I still wanted to share.
- The New York Times follow up a glowing Sunday Book Review take on Tom Bissell’s Extra Lives with a harsh daily edition review.
- I’ve been waiting until this PvP bribery storyline finishes to comment on it, but I just wanted to say the new lawyer character is hilarious.
- Scott Jones captures that giddy, battered feeling you get after a successful E3.
- This is the kind of personal and surprising story that really makes me hopeful about user-centered sites like Bitmob and Giant Bomb.
- Most gaming outlets ignored the, um, assets at Future Media’s E3 booth. Not FrameRated.