Burying the Lede is a (hopefully) daily collection of interesting game-journalism-related links I’ve come across that don’t require a full post but that I still wanted to share.
- Many game journalism outlets are treating this David Jaffe tweet as news despite the fact that he has a history of lying about his games via tweet.
- The rave reviews for Tom Bissell’s Extra Lives book continue apace. Here’s one from The Wall Street Journal.
- Kotaku’s Luke Plunkett was not impressed with Kinect’s second appearance on Jimmy Fallon, but I doubt the millions of non-enthusiasts who watched will be as critical.
- Raymond Padilla has some fun at the expense of a Geoff Keighley tweet typo.
- Joystiq’s Richard Mitchell tweets on one of the little-realized downsides of this job.