Burying the Lede is a (hopefully) daily collection of interesting game-journalism-related links I’ve come across that don’t require a full post but that I still wanted to share.
- Mitch Dyer has some good advice for E3 journalists. Ian Cheong has some more.
- I continue to be frustrated that we can’t seem to get a decent video game awards show on TV (yes, I know about the Spike TV Video Game Awards)
- Defunct Games’ Cyril Lachel puts the big 3’s E3 press conference through some much-needed fact-checking.
- Gus Mastrapa says gamers ruined Zelda’s aesthetic sense of self. I think the gamers that happen to be journalists led the charge.
- “Overall I give New Yearly Sequel of Modern Warfare Game 8.5 out of 10 dudebros.”
- Norwegian tech site Itavisen has a way with camera angles.