Dumping out my bookmarks folder before heading off to a weekend in York.
- I’m mentioned briefly in this four–part series on the state of game journalism, written by a guy just getting into the business. He seems very eager to learn, and also very perceptive.
- Rare responds to the MundoRare fansite closing (mentioned here) with an extremely benign statement.
- Am I risking my credibility by saying I largely agree with this defense of Tim Rogers?
- This is why I rarely read comments.
- Britain’s Game Media Awards are getting bigger. I first covered the awards three years ago then promptly forgot they existed.
- “Imagine going to a great restaurant and ordering a huge steak, and then being told that you have four minutes to eat the whole steak and get the fuck out. That’s pretty much what game reviewers are forced to do much of the time.”