Ten random facts about Kyle (Refresh this page for the exact same list!)
- Kyle won the Montgomery County (Md.) Superintendent’s Writing Award in first grade for his short story, “The Lion’s Bad Day.”
- Kyle’s first eight months in the womb were spent in North Carolina; he’s been back only once since.
- Since 1998, Kyle’s facial hair has varied from “mini-burns” to “mutton chops.”
- Kyle’s second toe is longer than his big toe.
- Kyle has never beaten his wife at Boggle, despite frequent attempts.
- Kyle always chooses cookies and cream at the ice cream parlor.
- Kyle knows all the words to every song on the “Rent” soundtrack.
- Kyle cooks a mean baked ziti.
- Kyle can juggle five balls and three clubs, but not both at the same time.
- Kyle loves arranging things into arbitrary lists.
More Public Bios: